At the start of this "Paying off Debt Journey", I was super motivated and pumped about getting this show on the road.
I plugged my numbers into the Trees Full of Money Debt Calculator which showed me each account's monthly break down - balance,
instrest, payment and projected pay off date.... 2018?! What, what?! yea baby I
can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I will take it.
As the months have trickled by, I find the motivation
is, um, well - dwindling.
As the days strech into weeks then months, it just
feels like you aren't making progress... let's say that you...
Found some extra change between the seat cushions?
Know you are getting a $200 income tax refund come April?
Just plug in your *Bonus* aka *snowflake* numbers into the
TFOM calculator and BAM, here is your new pay off date.
It's fun to tinker with numbers add various snowflake
amounts to a month here and there then in an instant see how that would impact
my pay off date.
Talk about instant motivation!
It's a great tool.
It is free.
Go find it.
Play with it.
Use it.



No comments:
Post a Comment